MetaMask cannot provide tax advice and you should consult a competent tax professional in your jurisdiction for tax advice about whether staking, receiving rewards, and swapping may be considered taxable events in your jurisdiction. For additional information, see here.
Articles in this section
- How do I stake with MetaMask Staking?
- How am I rewarded with Stader Labs?
- What is Stader Labs and MaticX?
- When I click 'max' it doesn't show all of my ETH. Why?
- How do estimated rewards work?
- How does MetaMask calculate estimated rewards, network control, and popularity?
- What does it mean that Rocket Pool is at 'max capacity'?
- What are the tax implications of liquid staking?
- How am I rewarded with Rocket Pool?
- What is Rocket Pool and rETH?