MetaMask gets token data from CoinGecko. You can visit their site to find exchanges actively trading specific tokens.
Articles in this section
- Smart Swaps risk disclosures
- Error: "EXPIRY_PASSED" after a swap
- What is Smart Swaps?
- User Guide: Swaps
- Third-party swaps platforms
- How to use Liquidity Pool (LP) tokens
- Error fetching quote
- How to cancel a pending swap
- Why are some tokens missing from MetaMask Swaps?
- I did a swap, but received fewer tokens or less fiat value than I expected. Why?